I was quite amazed today to find that Priscilla at onlinedatingjournal nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Priscilla!
What exactly is a versatile Blogger? It’s not someone who writes poetry on a bathroom wall… one tile at a time. ;) I’ve only been here a short time so whatever it is I don’t feel I qualify just yet but I’m happy to take it regardless!
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. If you have not already visited Priscilla at her very entertaining and informative onlinedatingjournal please do. You will not regret it!
- Tell seven things about yourself. (see below).
- Nominate 15 other bloggers. (know less that 15 bloggers? Do your best.)
- Post the image of the award in your acceptance post. Done, see above!
Seven Things about Myself:
- I’m a big fan of puns. I can’t resist using them when they’re there to be take advantage of. Colleagues go home sick when I roll out the Dad-jokes.
- I’m a nerd. Or a geek? Not sure. Science geek, railway geek, cycling geek, and dare I say, writing geek. ;)
- I have to actively stop myself being overly pedantic. Hmm. So far sounding like Sheldon Cooper without the IQ.
- Trees or seas? Trees.
- I have little respect for laws that treat people like idiots. I have a blog post brewing about this very topic. Standby…
- I laugh at anything, even at funerals.
- I often have trouble thinking up the required number of things to say about myself. ;)
And the not quite 15 Nominees are… (fumbles and smiles awkwardly while trying to open the glue-sealed, fancy cardboard envelope with gold trim…)