I was quite amazed today to find that Priscilla at onlinedatingjournal nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Priscilla!
What exactly is a versatile Blogger? It’s not someone who writes poetry on a bathroom wall… one tile at a time. I’ve only been here a short time so whatever it is I don’t feel I qualify just yet but I’m happy to take it regardless!
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. If you have not already visited Priscilla at her very entertaining and informative onlinedatingjournal please do. You will not regret it!
- Tell seven things about yourself. (see below).
- Nominate 15 other bloggers. (know less that 15 bloggers? Do your best.)
- Post the image of the award in your acceptance post. Done, see above!
Seven Things about Myself:
- I’m a big fan of puns. I can’t resist using them when they’re there to be take advantage of. Colleagues go home sick when I roll out the Dad-jokes.
- I’m a nerd. Or a geek? Not sure. Science geek, railway geek, cycling geek, and dare I say, writing geek.
- I have to actively stop myself being overly pedantic. Hmm. So far sounding like Sheldon Cooper without the IQ.
- Trees or seas? Trees.
- I have little respect for laws that treat people like idiots. I have a blog post brewing about this very topic. Standby…
- I laugh at anything, even at funerals.
- I often have trouble thinking up the required number of things to say about myself.
And the not quite 15 Nominees are… (fumbles and smiles awkwardly while trying to open the glue-sealed, fancy cardboard envelope with gold trim…)